Saturday, March 14, 2009

PANCAKE attack.


You've heard of panic attack, anxious attack but have you experienced pancake attack?
I have a fever. And the only cure is more pancakes.

Late last night, I was chatting to people when I saw pielets. Subsequently, I thought of pikelets. And then I thought of pancakes. The attacks came, short and fast like blows to the head. Hungry, I decided that this would not do, pancakes were calling out to the hungry aching soul. Scouring around for a partner in crime, I found a pancake buddy in Nick.

I order hotcakes (lies, pancakes) and he a big breakfast. Mine satisfied my cravings. Big breakfasts used to be bigger where we came from. We sat there sipping on coffee and tea, waiting for the apple pies to be made. Turns out new batches were in 7 minutes, they were all sold out before. So we chatted more, till I saw a glimpse of new apple pies and then proceeded to buy the last one.

The photo reflects the epic triumph of consumer over supplier. I love you pancakes and apple pie.

Hungry no more,
Josh

P.S. Nick forgot coupons, and we like left when the Cisco guy was just at the car next to us. Talk about timing! Phew.

No comments: