Monday, March 16, 2009

COLDPLAY!!

Title says it all.

It was an epic performance. Entertaining, beautiful and...well, everything. A purely awesome night of great music, lights, performing, and an electric atmosphere.

It was a great, great, great (ad infinitum) performance, and believe me, I wish I could go over and over again. There's a reason why theyre so famous, and Sydney saw it on Saturday night. Each member is incredible. They all play like... multiple instruments, all sing, and all do it REALLY well.

Epic. I think theyre coming to Singapore guys, you gotta go. Photos will never do this thing justice. Its like seeing...well... a photo of something, you just never know until you go. Nothing looks as good, nothing sounds as good, the electricity isnt in the air. I also took an awesome picture of the "sea of stars" (mobile phones), but I cant find it.... Tickets will be expensive, but DO IT. In-freaking-credible.

The photos dont cover the breath of the effects, the sets, the performance....gah...





No comments: