Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blue Tongue Skink VS My Dad and I

I'm glad this sorta happened, on Saturday afternoon (which turned out pretty boring) my dad told me to go sweep the leaves off the front porch of the house. As I walked out looked down and there it was, a 1 and half foot blue tongue skink, pretty much that was the length of the doormat and it well was bigger than that just by a tad.

Theres no pictures to upload yet cause my phone won't connect to the computer but I'll upload them ASAP.

So this is how it worked, I got a box and dad got the broom. Somewhat the silly lizard cornered itself and we caught it and put it inside the box where it hissed away at us. Called RSPCA, told us it was harmless and we had to release it.

Now heres the fun bit:

When mum came back (cause we had told her earlier about the lizard) she was a little bit more cautious than usual. So when my dad walked out into the garden and made a joke about us releasing the lizard in the garden, my mum's face was worth a billion bucks, literally.

Ask Asher he knows.

Alden was here.

No comments: