Thursday, March 12, 2009

Looks are deceiving.



So I haven't posted anything in a while. The upload on this stupid thing uploads backwards. So here it goes. Dinner with Liang and Divinia at Foodrepublic @ Wisma. Looks here are deceiving because it says we had dinner, but there are no photos of food.




Dinner wasn't actually what I wanted to mention. For the first time in my 3 months of being in station, I found the inspiration to jog. Seriously. Previously it wasn't of my own accord, all those Fort Canning killer runs. Looks are deceiving because while it looks really cool, it was actually one of the most scorching days I've had. And guess what, when we went swimming the next day, the sun disappeared. AND today, one day AFTER the swim, the sun is back. Disgusting.




So looks are deceiving because while it seems like the pictures are complete, they actually were a LOT harder to do than it looks. Seriously. We did one a few nights ago, and then Euvin joined us for the second one. But kinda, joined Lyanna because I decided to take a 'cat nap' on the couch which turned out to be a GREAT nap of 2 hours (: sleep ftw.



o I leave with the thoughts that Mosaic is coming and I can't attend any good shows. Sigh, Mike Stern.




No comments: