Thursday, April 17, 2008

VENE VENE VENE

I'm on!!!! Hehe. It worked and I even managed to authorise myself. Haha. Cool. Umm.. I just blogged on mine, so I can't actually blog about my life. Cos this blog's not actually about me anyways! Hee. It's about my cousins. Yay!

Anyways, Aunty Sue was saying for Asher and Alden to fly over in the July holidays. So you guys... if you all wanna come you just have to let JK know so that he can arrange some stuff for you. Hehe. Hi JK! *very niiice*

I miss you all lots and lots. It's nice having gatherings and all. Anyways.. uni for me has been boring. Oh.. except for me learning Spanish! Haha. So Ernie if we go backpacking in Europe, the Spanish might come in handy. Hehe! But... before that I'll have to try and earn some money first. Well.. hopefully I'll be graduating this year! Yay!! And then I'll start working (that means no holidays :( ) but then I'll be earning some money so that we can go travelling. Maybe all of us? Haha. I don't know.

Anyways.. just wanted to leave a short blog. Will be back soon!

P.S. Oh by the way.. just wanted to add that - Xiong, either you've lost weight.. or you just have taken the pics and filmed on a good angle. I like to think that you've lost weight, and I'm sure you'd like me to think that way too. Nice job. Looking good, bro :)

No comments: