Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Flat-footed Life

So, this week. I learned how to aqua-jog. Its resistance belt water jogging, and its a lot more tiring than you might suppose. Imagine like, 20 guys holding their hands above the water, paddling like a dog, except with their bodies straight and kicking like mad to get to the other side. Sweet.

On a good note, I've lost 5 kilos since going in. That like, amazing I reckon. I'm now 27.7 BMI (: Down from 29.2 BMI. So go figure, and that video was shot before I did the PAN video, so you'll be surprised at the end of 11 more long weeks in training.

Whats there to update? All my muscles are more than sore. My voice is gone from echo-ing too much. And I've cleaned the toilets too many times this week. Its a pain being a toilet-ic. Good news is, I pass on my duties this week. But seriously, I'm getting afraid for my IPPT in about 4 weeks time. Currently, I can do 3 pull-ups, thats 3 short of the standard that I have to attain. Its going to be a pain, but with weight loss, muscle gain, and God, it'll be close.

Stamina-wise, I feel less tired given that I have to climb 4 levels worth of stairs up and down daily at least 5-6 times. And a billion jumping jacks. We have PT at least 3 times a day. Some days 4. So, yeah I believe I'm going somewhere (:

Well, I need to enjoy my rest on the weekend, so I'll leave it at that. Pictures in a few weeks when I've lost more weight.

~toodles!

No comments: