Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Congratulation?

Alright! Xiong*, what does a stomach flipping feel like? Anyways, things have been slightly duller since Nicky* and Lincoln* left. And its been getting much colder (Good thing you were here when it was hotter) and much crazier. For starters, Asher is more Raggae (the genre) music than EVER. Its driving me up the wall, which by the way is DETRIMENTAL to my health.

And Yeah for Aunty Hazel who actually sung for the audition. ( I want to see the pictures if there are any, cause that would be absolutely awesome ) Plus, Asher has grown. ( In height and width if your wondering ) and I seem shorter ( cause Asher grew taller ) and I have yet to see Vene blog on this!** Lincoln, show them the 'chiu chiu' dance if you are free.
All the best!

Alden was here.

*God bless you in National Service (Xiong) and school / University (Nicky and Lincoln)
**Yes, you have to cause its shared.

No comments: