Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lightning & Thunder..

There are a few things you learn while training, but one line you must know to survive your NS. The line is, "Move like lightning, echo like thunder." Another thing you have to know is don't strain your voice. Echoing doesn't mean screaming. It just means doing your part in saying it loud enough.

I think I've been running out of time lately. It just seems like with so many things, I have so little time. So I'll keep my updates to a bare minimum. I started off at 91.55kg, currently I'm 84.30kg. I recently made it into the SCDF Combo Band. As a keyboardist. And I didn't even get to touch a guitar at all the whole time. Ugh. My platoon has a new name. Spartans. Its pretty awesome. Ah-woo! I'm very VERY tired. I need to up my fitness a notch and do 6 pull-ups in 3 weeks. I need more money, money is never enough. I need to find an appropriate Mother's Day gift (wanna share?). I'm pretty hungry.

Oh, and what day is it? Pizza day.

It makes sense to me. But its also 1:06am. So it won't make sense to you. I'm surviving well.

~toodles!

No comments: