Thursday, May 15, 2008

God never shortchanges anyone.

That's what my dad believes and he faithfully gives his tithes every month/week, go dad for believing that. Simple things that God does, really shows you how merciful He is. A few days ago he made my 1 dollar become a 2 dollar. Don't know how He does that really, no idea why either until today. I guess He knew what was going to happen, but nevertheless I have to thank Him for it.

Malachi 3 : 10 : "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house. Test me in this," says the Lord Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room for it."

Still I can't help but wonder, how much is too much? But, soon I will know, because there will be two obese people under 1 roof....and in 1 small car. I wonder which way will it tilt? รด.o'....

Alden was here, and he needs prayer for the examinations that are to come.

No comments: