Thursday, October 2, 2008

Your mouth is moving but...

You're all probably wondering about the topic name eh? Well it just speaks of a somewhat strange holiday. Yes currently it is the 4th day into the 2 week break me and Asher are having.

Somewhat of a holiday*

Anyways, since I haven't wrote anything on this virtual platform I shall now. In school, the very last week of school, my teacher told us she was going to teach us something important and we need to pay very careful attention. Now here's the punchline, we didn't exactly know what she was saying. So being the ever so typical kiasu Singaporean, (something we don't know, must get to know one right anot?) I said something that wasn't intentional, more or less an accidental slip of the tongue.

Literally word for word;
"Uhhh...Miss, I see your mouth moving but all I hear is blah blah blah blah blah blah blah." (yes laugh to your heart's content)

Well, theres 1 thing you have to like about Australia is the way they return back the sentence, not like the Singaporean way of "Oi shut ur mouth" but the more creative and ingenius way.

Teacher says;
"Well this is how the whole lot of you talk, I hope you all got the message."

Complete and absolute genius, we ought to learn some of this stuff from JK sometime. And to all the O/N/A Level & University Exam people, ALL THE BEST.

Alden was here.

No comments: