Saturday, October 18, 2008

Solitude

Black Holes

Josh never thought he misses you.

I look for a song. Because for every situation one goes through, there is a song to be sung, to be written. Be it of joy, gladness, thankfulness, sorrow, loneliness and quiet wisdom. I look towards song, for songs can be sung admist the darkest of times, much like a light that illuminates the darkest of nights and guides one to the elusiveness of home. It is a reflection of my understanding or lack thereof, an expression of hope and my shield against insanity.

You have two options, sing or go insane.

Finally got some sneakers.


Recently recarpetted my pedalboard! (: Now it looks less dark and more inviting.



Morning Kembangan Jogging - 5:55am, waiting for Elnaam who didn't show.

Been co-relating 6/8 and 4/4 timing with some interesting results.



Josh

No comments: