Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ahem - correction!

Well, I'm no english expert (Chang Li-Ern should do this!), but here goes:

I'm typing this with a painful hand (this is still bad phrasing)...*lies*ok, to cut the crap, I just finished my work*. So i did my work, but there was this 1 question, where I had to find the equation with the given gradient(-2) and 1(redundant) co-ordinate(5,-2). Ok...Here I go. We draw the line up and check...rise over run blah blah blah and mistake (eh?). I wanted a gradient of -2 BUT I was careless**. I got a gradient of ½. So I redid it but due to a mishap (mishap is a bit more serious than just a mistake - a bit too serious for this)...I made the same mistake because I got frustrated cos I got it wrong the first time I forgot what I wanted to do so that happened 5 times(EH? I was frustrated after getting it wrong 5 times, each time forgetting the steps). AFTER 2.5 mins*** I got it right(finally) so I did it correct (redundant!)...or at least, I think I did...This time I got the gradient right, but made another mistake (saying this time implies you made a previous mistake, so use "another"). I drew the line upwards, meaning (don't need to put "that", it's redundant) it was positive. I got frustrated, and made 10 of the same mistakes before my back started hurting, and I went out for a break...Then I Came back, and forgot everything...Started back at square 1...screwed up the gradient by getting ½ again, and getting the right gradient but with the wrong sign(nearly typed sine there)....Which makes it 10 mistakes in total. FINALLY, at the 21st try, I got it right...
End Result:
  1. Painful Hand
  2. Hurt Back
  3. Lots of water drank (i think DRUNK)
  4. Lots of toilet visits (many trips to the toilet)
  5. A hurt ankle from tripping

1 comment:

xioNg said...

love the corrections.