Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hysteria ~ !

For those who do not know what is going on, the examinations are starting soon, in like... a few weeks! So if its dead, don't bug me to revive it, anyways based on the nice photographical evidence by Nicky, I can now conclude my theory that indeed everyone is upside down and jumps into the floor instead of the sky.

Away from all that, Uncle Francis came to see us, with a Military Minister and perhaps another one o.o And gosh I sure wish I had some photos of that dinner. The lobster noodles were fantasic and so was the snow crab with fried salted egg. Yum ~

But anyways heres a little fun for all you peeps out there to remind you of all your childhood times when you first thought you could poo right =]


And for those who enjoy creative artistic talent, something I got bored with and experimented:



Alden was here.

No comments: