Saturday, September 27, 2008

vrooooooooommm!

Staring at what? - You may ask.

Well it begins with a short story. I was in school today, and I got an SMS at about 4pm:
'Nick, would you like to watch F1? From my office?'
Yep, the ever cheapskate resourceful Singaporean, always ready to pounce at a good deal. Turns out mum's office had a good view of half of the track. In case you are still unenlightened, Singapore is hosting Formula One's first ever night race. I must say while they were still resurfacing the roads in Marina Bay I was a little skeptical, but just looking at the track today, I must say, it was pretty impressive. All this done in a few months!
Lately Singapore has been a little F1 crazy, though not as bad as some expected. If you look in the far right of the photo, you'll see the Grand Stand, the same one that was used for National Day. Ingenious.

The view was great, unfortunately not the camera(man):


One excited daddy. I just had to put this in:

Ah! That's better:

No comments: