Monday, September 1, 2008

pleasant surprise!

So here I was, walking out of the LT, and I turn around and, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!..."

Yeah! My friends were so nice and thoughtful to get a cake and all - i don't even remember telling them it was my birthday!


So thank God for such friends :) I was just so sheepish after that. Will blog more on the actual party soon - just had to blog this first! It was so sweet of them!


And, just so you know, i'm actually staying in Prince George's Park:

My room, thanks to mum and dad. Mum and I came to clean it up the other day - it was pretty terrible, but now very livable! Thanks Mum! The chair and lamp courtesy IKEA.

Oh, and I got into both the CAC band and the Jazz band. Will have to pray and hope everything works out well.

Love,
Nik
(no more Nicky lol)

No comments: