Monday, June 16, 2008

I havent been through here in a while. So a couple things to shout out.

- Props Xiong, youre doing well. Great success! I like you! How much? Keep it up, so now maybe when I eventually end up back in Singapore, I'll be coerced into actually taking a run. All breath that I dont expend running will be used in talking about YOUR FACE.(I get unhealthy over the summer holiday period in Singapore.)

- You know what you should do with Karrigton, Alden? Take him to do something incredibly STUPID. Thats what we do in Australia, something hyper-competitive, manly, and pointless, just for the principle of competition and stupidity. Thats how we roll. You dont have to take that advice.

- To the bunch of you that are holidaying; I hate you all. No in fact... the word hate is overused these days...so I need a bigger and better word to describe how I feel about you guys. Ah...I MEGALOATHE you. Thats better. I'm joking, I love all you fools. Enjoy yourself.

- I have a friggin eskimo jacket. Its friggin warm. It looks honkie, it looks asian-metro.. but I dont care. I could sleep in this damn thing. Its friggin amazing.

Rolling on.

No comments: