Tuesday, May 5, 2009

clearing some backlog

Can you smell it?

The fresh air of freedom.

I got out of the exam hall today, and i was like - "what do i have to study next? - oh wait, i don't have to study anymore!"

I was having like post-exam "blues" - walking to the bus stop to meet friends at vivo for lunch, i was thinking, do i need to read notes? catch up with anything?

and for the first time in months, the answer is a resounding no.

it felt weird. but it was good weird.
anyway - let me begin the first of posts to push the disgusting stuff down lol. This was about a month ago, BEEF NOODLES! with special guest:

(no, not him)

(cute, but not her either!)

(if i could compare the size of his bowl with everyone else's, my my...)

(ah, there we are!)

Ms Vene came back for her cousin's wedding (no, not yang, not ernie - at least not ernie chang) - a pleasant surprise! and she was not the only surprise either:
(uncle joe, a stand-up comedian?)

No comments: