Friday, January 9, 2009

Sweaty Sweaty Night.

I like to think I'm the inspiration behind Jaykay running to Suntec and back. This year, my own motto is 'Where these two legs will take me'. Had this thing about watching Yesman and making some resolutions. Not saying yes to anything and everything, but rather the photo-jogging thing is interesting.

Since Nick and Yang were gone, the boys popped over to mine for a few nights. I got back from work last shift to find people sprawled everywhere, computers everywhere, the house in a total mess. At this juncture, I'd also like to believe that it was my white shirt that contributed to Lincoln getting his part-time sales job, but my mind says his merit weighs far more. Asher and Jaykay are fantastic sleepers. Well, Jaykay more so because Asher snores. Also, he's sensitive. It was the same with Stephen and myself. Cleverly, I've left Jaykay alone in the room this year for better sleep, but sleep eludes those who spend time searching for it.

I close with the note that from Lor 32 Geylang to Kembangan MRT Station is a 19m 13s 21ms jog.

Josh

No comments: