Sunday, April 11, 2010

Post-ORD Depression


The title says it all. There's a sense of miss when I can't walk into the station as one of them anymore. I felt so guilty, I actually went to apply for the SCDF Auxiliary Unit, but don't tell anyone yet. It's what I'll try and do if I have the time to commit.

Anyway, got a $20 NETS Flashpay Card (that says National Service in SCDF and has a cool logo) AND a Swatch Watch for Perfect Attendance. How's that for an ORD goodbye? Also, in the list of presents were cut fingers and a swollen left foot. I think sprains heal faster.

So life after NS begins. So they say, the real world. Sometimes it feels like I've never left. A lot of things that need to be done, daily running schedule (once the leg heals), daily EATING schedule, daily work, meeting up with friends, music projects both church and outside. In about two weeks, things'll kick into full swing and start to get hectic. Very sweet.

In the meantime, check out Sean Harrison's MySpace. He's a new guy I was introduced and asked to play guitar for. Very nice tunes, kinda like Jason Mraz, but in his own distinct way. Doesn't sound local.

Josh

No comments: