Friday, April 23, 2010

Holidays and The After-effects

One week has passed after the holidays...and its also the first week in which it seems the hardest to get up..considering that I have been in a Late Sleep-Late Wake cycle during the holidays..BUT that is entirely my fault and I take full Authority for it.

So...What did I do during my holidays?

Eat, Sleep, Play, And Family Time!
We also had a barbeque down by the beach with both cells..This is when I actually got to know the kids in my 2 cells *Yes we go to 2 cells, one on wed, one on friday*. The kids played by the beach and the adults....I actually have no idea what they did. We had a Awesome time, 3 of the kids, all 1 year younger then me, trying to push and pull me into the ocean, I won...Then we played cards, Bluff/Cheat *whatever you guys call it* in which I won...Then we played at the beach summore...then we went home..

So...What has happened during the week?
Monday, No school! Lucky me...this was when the barbeque happened.



Tuesday, Was a killer getting up, although I get up at 8 for school, I was getting up at 12 for the past 2 weeks.



Wednesday, We got to leave school EXTRA early because of some meeting the school had during the night, all the preps and stuff



Thurday, nothing interesting happened, except for dinner, with one of the cell group member's house *Divinia's cousins, Auntie Laura's sister* with Uncle Mark and Auntie Violet *Joel was working so...We didn't see him* and uncle Joe. Had an awesome time, played more cards, this time with PENALTY! *I didn't lose of course* Oh...And I got my leavers Jumper.

Friday, Today. First time I wore my leavers jumper to school..it is nice and comfy.
OK nevermind that...But the best part about it is, what I put on it

Isn't it Awesome?
Yes people, a leavers jumper is a Hoodie that is only available to students doing their last year of high school *secondary+jc* and has a customised name for you, the name can be what you chose so I chose this remembering my dear loving family in Singapore...And of course because it means my name with a -ing behind
*A. = Asher, Ngoi=Ngoi -ing=Extra*
And Asher's Driving so far: In my translation from my dads words
Good driving skills except Reversing and parking.

Wish me luck as I'm Gonna have to drive with uncle Joe when he comes back...

No comments: