Monday, April 5, 2010

Holidays And More

Wowzers...One term has passed..And quite a bit has happened. As you all know,(courtesy of Cornik tagging everyone ELSE except ME inside a certain post on facebook), I went for my school ball.

In case you are wondering, NO I did NOT have a partner, like the Year Co-ordinator said: Well Asher, If you bring no one, you are responsible for no one...except yourself of course.

So sorry that I do not have any photos, the camera came 1 day late and thus, shortage, reduced to stealing pictures off facebook. =D
*Technology makes photo-snatching Oh-so-easy - Asher's translation of dads long talk on how technology improves convienience*


Well, in other news:

I've been expecting the expected storm, unexpected results of there not being one although clouds are dark grey, and surrounding the whole area *Pretty much as far as I can see, and considering I currently live near the top of the hill, thats quite far* Just had abit of a drizzle here and there

Jie Vene is in Perth! Had dinner with her...twice, but hey, its still better then not meeting her at all. *She tried the duck*

We also went crabbing, but its not net crabbing though, this time, it was Scoop crabbing, where we went into the ocean with flashlights and crab scoops to catch crabs. Caught a few, and then we....
Let them back into the ocean because they were too small *Awwwww*
Oh well, at least we caught some..its the experience that counts.

Wart treatment is due in 12 hours, bracing myself once again for the not-so-pleasant experience.

Oh and I Don't Know if I've said this before: Thanks for letting me listen to downhere Cornik! Im still awed by them

Asher wrote this blogpost at 10:30 pm on the 5th of April, Wart Treatment Happens at 10:30 am on the 6th of April...Spare me please....

No comments: