Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So.


So, I went to the Singapore Airshow recently. Paid $21 for it and another 21 for the other person that came along with me. I can't say I enjoyed myself. I mean, the company I was with was the saving grace. Apart from that, the show was like being in a sardine-tin cooking in the microwave.

My favourite part of the Airshow wasn't the aerial display, because that involved 3 planes flying around doing barrel rolls. I kinda expected like 5 planes in a 5 finger formation, or something that would make me flip out. What I really liked about the airshow was the butterfly garden. Instant I walked in, I thought of Bao.




Cute. They also had chips hidden in bamboo. Not the edible kind though. I mean, that would be an insult to pandas around the world if they had fries inside bamboo.



The picture I would use to describe the airshow best is.



Seriously.

Regards,
Josh
Non-airshow convert.

No comments: