Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Perth So Far

Perth so far has been great, reuniting with Mum and Dad *Note:Alden RARELY picks up the phone when Mum and/or Dad calls*. The weeks have been slow and not per say difficult but I am SURE it will get harder...soon enough.


Well, interesting things so far: Cell now has more people *Yay*

Got ALOT of music cd from the store for $10 a disk

All the younger students seem to move out of my way
when I walk *Age Superiority ftw*

After studying the driving manual, I suddenly
realised how many driving rules there are.

I should be getting my Learner's license soon

My iPhone can now sync with Corden's lappy and my
computer =D

Perth's major music department store is the size of
a supermarket *NTUC and stuff*

Well thats that for now...My essay is still in completion in case you're wondering. Uncle Joe is going back so if theres anything for me you can pass it to him, and I'm currently practicing my guitar.

Oh, and by the way, good job Cornik on teaching Uncle Koh and Auntie Ad Agricola

No comments: