Sunday, April 26, 2009

mini-testimony

Hi all - something cool happened to me today, thought I'd share it.

I've been meaning to get this snare for some time now (about half a year?). It's Steve Jordan's (John Mayer) signature snare - tried finding it at yamaha but they didn't stock it here. So i kinda put it aside. Was expecting a first-hand to cost a bomb anyway, within the range of $700.

Then i saw an ad on soft.com.sg, someone was selling it! so i dropped him a message.

Guess who it was?

None other than Jeremy Yeo - HAHA!

Apparently he was trying to clear stuff - the snare was a year old already, and he bought it from JAPAN at about $700.

That snare is now sitting in the guest room muahaha...

But i think the coolest thing, was that i got to play it today! You know how it is, boys with new toys can't wait! and it just happened to be that it was open sunday, and cheryl asked if i could play. I think it was quite a big thing for me, cause now i don't have to wait for like a week to try it out.

so who says our God isn't a good God?


(pics courtesy of jeremy - that is not my drumset!)

No comments: