Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Whoa Snow!" and other short stories

Don't you all quite agree Yang is like perhaps the luckiest of us all? Being able to play in the snow and such. Haha. Well anyways, heres a little update on whats going on, its hot and its not-as-humid-as-Singapore but it is hotter over here.

Yes its summer, don't you just love it? Watching people get skin cancer, staring at the maggot filled flies stuck on the fly screen (thank GOD for it) and letting the school air conditioning fail?

But away from that cause its not fun at all.

Alright Nicky, theres 2 drawings I have done/found, and sorry about scan quality cause the scanner is REALLY REALLY OLD (I'd say 8 years old at least)


(I found this in the cupboard of my room)
(and just did this like yesterday and the day before that?)
And these pictures will be flying to you either via Uncle Joe or my mum when she comes back to Singapore.
Anyways back to work!
Alden was here.

No comments: