Monday, February 23, 2009

Now I bet YOU (YES YOU) Are Wondering....

...What exactly is going on here in Australia. Well lets for say, a stress free day is not included at the moment, in which I mean forcing myself (lazy and "ah crap with this subject") to study. Also there's been plenty of new things going on lately, for example;

Mum trying to put a chair into the fridge - biggest laugh yet
Myself trying to open a locked door thinking it was open - was sped at that time

So anyways, life here has resumed back to normal, I had a mathematics test today and I'm being retarded at the moment because my whole head is filled with Cumulative sequences. Now, I have done a pretty decent post and its back to Technological SMIL work (search SMIL on wikipedia if you don't know what it is).

Alden was here and he's sped.

No comments: