Monday, November 3, 2008

God is BLESSING ME!!!

YES YES YES!!! Now my worst subject is becoming easier and easier. S&E(Society & Enviroment) started off as geog, my 2nd worst subject, first being chinese, and now turned into my 3rd best, history...well it WAS hard at first cos i started learning bout Hitler, Mussolini and appeasement and other stuff but now I'm doing an investigation...NORMALLY that is a BAD thing cos i have to write loads of stuff but the teacher put in there as 1 of the topics: The Fall of Singapore and Changi. The Fall of Singapore being 1 part of the topic and Changi being the other...Yay me...=) The work load became MUCH MUCH easier. Goodie Gee. Well gotta stop bloggin' and better start workin' so that the Mum will stop naggin'. Well folks, gotta go. Seeing you.

No comments: