Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Rubbed the wrong way

Well lately, I'm VERY sure that ANYTHING has gone my way at all. You put in effort, you attempt to do it, but yet it all goes down the toilet at the last moment, school and everything else. Even my prayers feel as though they had hit the ceiling, it feels like an echo when no one is around and you talk to yourself. But, I know He's there, so not giving up.

Anyways, I don't know why they say Australia is going to have a drought. Seems pretty wet to me and the 'breathing smoke' bit reminds me of London. Ah yes, London, where we (me, Lincoln and yes Xiong) almost knocked down Aunty Ad while sliding down the staircase with a cardboard box that was flatten into a sled. The overly tensed joints due to the cold. Squeezing the life outta Nicky. Makes you wonder, what happened to all that?

And Xiong, WHOA, you lost A LOT of weight. Good on you, you could be the next me, with 6pax and a cooler hairstyle. Nicky's going to University, 2 weeks of relaxation, make the best outta it. Ask Asher on how to relax, he's GREAT at it, literally.

Well, anyway, save the smoke part for later.
Alden was here.

No comments: