Saturday, July 5, 2008

It ends.

And so it ends. Not Stellar Memory, but life in camp as a recruit. Thanks for the pictures Nick. I don't think any amount of pictures could really show the amount that our footdrill kinda stinked on the day. Anyway, so God's provision. I guess, there are a lot of things. Good leadership and authority placed over me. Sending me to a vocation that I really wanted to get into. Just being able to survive the last 3 months.

Well, for those of you that don't know, I'm going to be an SCT. Sect Comm Trainee, i.e ERS Trainee. Fireman! So yea, love the firemen around you.

Those of you asking about Stellar Memory, we've got a late slot on the 26th July at 10pm. Its pretty late, but hey at least we got a date that we wanted. Till then, I'll enjoy my no book-in on Sunday night, before proceeding to 6 months of regimentation. Lovely (:

Look forward to more weight loss. Jogging inc!



No comments: