Thursday, May 20, 2010

Unupdation *?*

So sorry for not informing you people 'bout whats happening in the land down under..because couldn't really think of anything to blog 'bout.

So...With the news of Alden, Mum's going back on Saturday..Yay*?

First time my parents tried my cooking from school..Apparently it did better then I expected! *It got an average*

Drove with Uncle Joe....Somehow it was barely scary...contrary to what I always thought, well I got a 'Excellent Begginer' from Uncle Joe...Oh and to Xiong*Thiong?* and Jie Vene, I also did the reverse driving thing =)

Ok time for photos!

Panoramas to be precise =D





My Close Group Of Friends *Not Very White As You Can See*


Took this quite a while back...Over a month ago
Just didn't bother making it into a panorama
The full picture is 9mb so yeah..had to crop some of it out
Still I like it =D

Well thats 'bout all that has been happening so far...until the next time I blog, you people can have dreams 'bout what happens here =D

From:
A Very Contented Owner Of 6 Bobby McFerrin Albums And 3 Season Of Sam And Max

No comments: