Saturday, March 13, 2010

Its 3:18am


Note:
A lot of things have happened. But it seems like only Nick's been blogging actively. Haven't seen ANY action in Australia from Asher or JK. I still check the site regularly, waiting out for that update from cousins. Anyway, its 3:18am and I'm still awake trying to fix up computer stuff and make sure that my sis has a computer she can use tomorrow to go to work. The last few days have been such a blur. V, if you're reading this, I'm sacrificing my sleep for you (:

Pre-ORD Blues

It scares me that I'm almost finished with NS. You look back and poof, the last 2 years go by. It still feels like yesterday that I started, booking in and that first day are still fairly fresh.

I can still picture all the mistakes I made. My first turn-out alone, I ran furiously and didn't pace myself for a case of fumigation. Bringing a contractor's ladder around the station thinking it was part of our equipment. Mentally, physically challenging scenario drills. Mentally and physically challenging actual incidents.

Yet, given the chance, I'd do it all again in a heartbeat.

In a heartbeat,
Josh

No comments: