Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Asher's returning post

Oh Noes! I have just found out that my Daddy is going for a business trip this friday for 4 weeks...*thank God he got a job ^.^* He took up a part time job of a driver and he is liking it so yay! Oh..please keep him in prayers as he will be driving to and around the mines and it can be very hazardous there so please pray for safety. Oh...and Asher has to work on Saturday and/or Sundays for the next 4 weeks...so that means I cant go to church as no one can fetch us there PLUS mum needs all the help she can get...after all, summer means more customers =D

Meanwhile...*oh my gosh this feels like a story*

Asher and Alden are having Exams *Yay?* and hopefully I can put the right things into my notes this time...Was late last friday *Blessing in Diguise I suppose* and as I waited at the bus interchange..this elderly guy asked me whether he could tell me a story. It was quite an interesting story but I only got to hear part of it as the bus was very noisy.

All I remember was: *Dot Pointed*
1) A rainbow appeared in his room one day
2) He heard a voice and that voice asked to talk to him about anything...He said talk about the Universe and him and that voice did so.
3)Got on the bus so tried to hear what he said. No Avail
4)Bus got quieter, he talked about how he met a guy who didn't believe in Christ.
5)Guy mocked him and said that if he met the elderly guy if he met him anywhere from point A to point B, he would accept Christ
6)Went home prayed bout it, next day came, got on the bus and the next bus stop the elderly guy met the guy who didn't believe in Christ
7) Thats all he managed to say before I had to leave.

Quite interesting these Australians... Oh..and I'm now playing Basketball with my friends everyday..only 30 mins though but hey, its still a start.

No comments: