Sunday, August 9, 2009

Prayer Request?

Pray for me as I am going through some, lets just say, spiritual (can't physically see it) difficulty, again.

I need prayer for guidance as to where the foothold is, so that I can get rid of it, and its not just one, its several - Worst bit is that they're all different spirits, but one of them keeps coming back to annoy the hell out of me.

At first I thought it was a figment of my imagination at night, but when my dad told me he went through the same experience when he was sleeping in my room the other day, I knew it wasn't just my overactive imagination but something in the spirit.

So yeah, pray for me, and my family, we really need it right now. My exams are coming up, I haven't been sleeping well because I had to deal with all these spirits before I could even get some shut eye, even just that little bit of rest. My brother is sick and I'm falling sick as well, along with my dad and mum. Get a giant prayer circle, the more the better.

Thanks Guys and Gals
Alden was here - and now he knows what men and women of God feel like at the frontline.

No comments: