Wednesday, March 19, 2008

News Update

YAY!So Nik hows Sydney?Well good news for me bad news for JK(I think?)...I might be going to Sydney in April during my HOLS.HAHAHAHA.Well the only ppl left to blog is jie Nat,lianne and Vene.Oh well...happy old me got me-self sum drummin sticks to play(and to hit ppl with it) and make riddims.Anyways I'm good and weather is not so good.School's good and my legs are not good. Subway is good and Empire pizza is not good.Having a Mom is good but having her nagging is NOT good.(I could go on for days)Well, for yang,from me to u.AWWWWWW u so sweet,i know u luv us so much u blogged for us(me).For JK.HERE I COME.For Jie Ern, make more videos Mrs. D. For everyone else, Ima good...Well signing off



(Please Input Signature Here.)
Burnt~(Ash=burnt items)

No comments: